SnapEdge is the professional paver edge restraint that does it all.
- An easy and economical solution for securing all types of edges where there is a risk of shifting
- The same piece is used for straight lines and inside and outside curves
- Connectors incorporated into the profile
- A standard length of 244 cm makes for quick installation
- No prior planning required for curves and corners
- The open design allows for planting close to paths
- Designed to provide strong paver edging for all types of pavers and borders
- Full-length spike holes so the spikes can be hammered right through the edge restraint
- No need to reinforce your edges
- Ideal for making tree rings of any size
- Perfect for sharp borders between lawns and beds
- Keeps wood chips and granite chippings in place
SnapEdge complete set:
One length: 2.44 m using 8 x steel spikes (30 cm) per length.
Packaging: 24 lengths of 2.44 m incl. a box of steel spikes with 192 pcs.