Baron’s levelling system for screeding of sand and gravel in connection with paving works.
- The levelling system replaces more traditional sand levelling methods using strings lines, pipes and boards.
- Your work becomes more efficient and accurate
- It is quick and easy to level even large areas
- The levelling bar levels the surface at the same height as the underside of the side bar
- No repairs required afterwards in the area of the side bar
- Once height and drop have been adjusted, it is very easy to extend the screeding area in both length and width
- Our pegs with fasteners (optional) make it even easier to adjust both drop and height
A complete levelling system consists of:
- 1 x 1.2 m levelling bar with drag plate
- 1 x 2.0 m levelling bar with drag plate
- 1 x 3.0 m levelling bar with drag plate
- 2 x 1.0 m side bars
- 2 x 2.0 m side bars
- 2 x 3.0 m side bars
Each bar is also sold separately.