SnapEdge is the professional paver edge restraint that does it all. Use the SnapEdge for sharp borders, and there is no need for reinforcing your edges.
SnapEdge comes in a standard length of 244 cm.
- An easy and economical solution for securing all types of edges - even when there is a risk of shifting.
- The same piece is used for both straight and curvy lines.
- Connectors incorporated into the profile.
- Designed to provide a strong paver edge for all types of pavers and borders.
- Full-length spike holes so the spike can be hammered right through the edge restraint.
- Keeps wood chips and granite chippings in place.
SnapEdge is the professional paver edge restraint that does it all. Take a look and see how it works.