Forced Action Mixers
Our forced action mixers are suitable for most of demanding mixing tasks, and here you will find the perfect forced action mixer for professional craftsmen. With a forced action mixer from Baron, you get a product that is developed and produced with selected components to provide you with the best efficiency, safety and durability.
Forced Action Mixer as F-line or E120?
The F-line is our series of forced action mixers, in which we have gathered all our knowledge and all our experience over the years of production, in order to produce high-quality forced action mixers. Choose the F-line if you value a forced action mixer:
- with a motor cover protecting against soil,
- with an outlet designed for easy cleaning of the outlet protection,
- which easily and effectively can be moved around – has practical handles for loading the mixer onto a truck bed,
- which has a stable construction
- which has a phase indicator on all three-phased motors,
- for which you can buy a dust lid, of exclusive and simple design.
Our E120 forced action mixer is often used for campaigns. It is a robust and efficient forced action mixer with a long service life. It is easy to operate, can do the basics and is of course reliable and sable equally with forced actions mixers from the F-series.
Efficiency and quality
A forced action mixer from Baron handles the mixing job efficiently, whether it is as a concrete mixer, a cement mixer or other, as it can mix most materials used in the construction sector.
The vessel capacity ranges on the various mixers from 80 liters and up to 300 liters, so you can choose exactly the one that meets your needs.
The great features of a forced action mixer from Baron
- Low weight which makes it easy to transport and handle – the forced action mixers from Baron are designed to be efficient and robust but still mobile.
- You can buy rubber shovels for the mixer arm to get as close to the drum as possible and thereby extend the service life of the components. This means fewer repairs to take time from the job. When mixing blends containing stones, we always recommend using the rubber shovels.
- Several safety elements such as zero-voltage trigger combined with an emergency stop which means that if you lift the lid while the mixer is running it will be shot down. There is no reason for you to be concerned about safety – the forced action mixer is one of the safest mixers on the market.
- Minimal maintenance and a great gear motor. The forced action mixer is stable and reliable. The hefty motor along with high quality gears make sure that the forced action mixer simply runs at a quick pace which gives you time to focus on other activities in the meantime.
- Low maintenance costs. A forced action mixer is more expensive than a concrete mixer – but in return the service life of a forced action mixers is five years or more. It requires almost no maintenance and as long as you make sure to clean it regularly, it is reliable.