Conveyors for all needs
Forwards, backwards, variable speed and series connection.
When you are going to buy a conveyor, first and foremost you need to consider what the conveyor must be used for right now. But it is also a good idea to think about what you might need in the future.
The many advantages
At Baron, we have made it easy for you to choose. We have three types of conveyors. The variable speed and the fact that you can change the direction of the belt are common for all three types. You do so just by turning the button and it can be done while the belt is running. Therefore, you do not have to turn off the conveyor, but you can make the adjustment as your work tasks demand it.
It is also possible to make a series connection with our conveyors if you must transport material over some distance. The conveyors from Baron can be connected in series with up to eight conveyors at the time. And they can all be controlled from the same conveyor which makes your work easier.
Choose the conveyor that fits your needs
We have three conveyors, you can choose from:
CCU is the conveyor, you can use for it all. It can either run solo or be connected with up to seven CU conveyors. In a series connection, the CCU conveyor works as a master that can control the other conveyors. Therefore, you do not have to adjust the speed for every single conveyor but can do so from the CCU conveyor.
The CCU conveyor is available in 4.5 meters and 6 meters.
The CU conveyor can both run solo and be connected to the CCU conveyor in a series connection. Here, the conveyor works as a slave that can be controlled from the CCU conveyor. It is possible to make a series connection with up to seven CU conveyors.
The CU conveyor is available in 2.5 meters, 3.3 meters, 4.5 meters and 6 meters.
The Basic conveyor is made only for the purpose of running solo. It can not be a part of a series connection neither as a master nor as a slave. Bit it still contains all the good qualities from a Baron conveyor and just like on any other of our models, you can easily adjust both speed and direction of the belt.
The many other advantages
- Conveyors from Baron can, of course, be made into a series connection across the different lengths. That way you can adjust the conveyors to the distance and not the other way around.
- All of our conveyors use a powerful 3-phase motor. This means that we do not use condensers which reduces the possibility for errors.
- Cleaning the conveyors is easy. Our conveyors are closed units which make it hard for stones, dust and other materials to get into the construction. This also means that the conveyors can handle the tasks you expose it to.
- We have given the construction of the conveyors some thought. The conveyors are made mainly in aluminium which makes them easy to handle. We have also made sure that the framework itself is stabile so the belt does not twist and wears the motor.
- It is easy for you to always have spare parts in store if a conveyor breaks – or to procure some. All of the components in the conveyors from Baron are the same. Therefore, you must not have spare parts laying around that only fits one type of conveyor. Of course, we always recommend that you have an authorised electrician make the electrical fittings.
It is also possible for you to buy accessories for your conveyor to make the job even easier. With the undercarriage and the solid rubber wheels it is easy for one man to manoeuvre the conveyor around. The support legs angle the conveyor, and if you need to attach the conveyor to a container or similar you can easily remove the top part and mount it independently to the conveyor. Last but not least, the feeding box is the optimal solution if the material comes from another conveyor or must be shovelled onto the belt.
All the accessories are easy to mount and requires only a few clicks or bolts.